Wednesday, May 9, 2007

When you fall in love


Sometimes there are stamp sets that you just fall in love with. I think Artfully Asian is one of them for me. I knew as soon as I saw it in the new catalog last July that I would need to own it. But limited stamp budgets, and other priorities -- Christmas card supplies and mini catalog sets -- meant I didn't actually order this set until Sellabration this year. I've had it since early March, and I keep turning to it over and over again. It makes such lovely cards, I think, and they are perfect for so many occasions! I tend to like sets that are simple and elegant, and this one fits that bill perfectly.
Here's the card recipe: Artfully Asian stamp set, Fancy Pants Key Lime Pie designer paper, green galore, pink passion and pretty in pink ink and cardstock, shimmery white cardstock, staz on black ink, sheer white organdy ribbon, slit punch, scraps of green grosgrain and pink satin ribbon, blender pens for coloring.
Now I'd love to hear about the stamps or stamp sets that you've fallen in love with lately!

No comments: