Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rubber Stamping Fun!

They definitely got the name right! Rubber Stamping Fun is a stamp company; they recently advertised on SCS and the ad caught my eye (and lots of others') because it said "Free Stamps"!!! Now, who could turn down free stamps? So I followed the link, signed up for the program, and have been selected as one of about 145 reviewers for RSF. Some of us on SCS have coined ourselves the "Rubber Testers." Through the program, the reviewers will periodically receive free stamp sets in the mail to try out and offer opinions on through their blogs or galleries. It's an interesting marketing strategy, and one I am happy to take part in! The company has some really cool stamps already, and they are getting ready to unveil a bunch of new stuff. I've seen a preview -- they're letting us pick our first review set -- and there are some fun stamp sets. I can't wait to get mine. But I can tell you, I won't let the free goodies sway me; you'll get honest feedback from me about the quality of stamps and designs. And if you want to check out other rubber testers' thoughts on the stamps, this blogger is keeping a list of links to all the rubber testers' blogs. I will likely add one too, eventually!

No comments: