Friday, March 23, 2007

Challenges to crafting




So I was trying to take a picture of this card so I could tell you all a story. But I was having trouble getting a good photo. I took two photos that turned out blurry, and two that had a giant gray blob in them! Of course, I mean my cat Eliot, who for some reason seems to think that when I set up photos, it means it's time for her to jump on the table and get some attention. She doesn't budge easily, either! So the story about the card will have to wait until tomorrow, when I can take a new photo in the daylight. I much prefer daylight photos to nightime photos! I hope to be taking a lot of them tomorrow, it's VSN weekend at SCS (www.splitcoaststampers.com). VSN, or Virtual Stamp Night, is a fun stamping weekend where challenges are posted every hour, and those participating have 45 minutes to make a card or other stamped item to fit the challenge them. This month's theme is VSN Getaway, so everything has a vacation theme. It is a great way to learn new techniques and get the creative juices flowing. Plus I usually end up with 10-15 cards out of the deal, a great way to replenish my stash!

No comments: