Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Before winter ends ...

I thought I should post these cards I made at the holidays. I sent some "secret elf" packages out to some stamping friends and made the cards above to go with them. I was so happy when I realized this Creative Memories patterned paper was a perfect match for SU's Soft Sky and Blue Bayouo inks and papers. I thought the little round circles looked a bit like ornaments or tags hanging from the ribbons. The recipients seemed to enjoy their goodies, too!
I couldn't fit all the goodies in the little boxes I made, so I put the boxes and the goodies in cello bags. The boxes are called "Jenn" boxes because they were designed by Jenn Balcer. I used my corner rounder to make the scallop across the top edge, and my scallop punch for the image. I also used some of my retired Holiday Thyme paper - I love that stuff!
Supplies:
Stamps: Riveting, short and sweet, Michael's $1 snowflakes
Papers: blue bayou, soft sky, bashful blue, artichoke, whisper white, Holiday Thyme, Creative Memories
Ink: Blue bayou, soft sky, bashful blue, artichoke
Accessories: ribbon, CM circle cutter, scallop punch, crop-a-dile, ticket punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty. I really love those winter cards. Very nice!

The Crafty Goddess