Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lucky Seven

Today's Caardvarks challenge is to make good luck cards. I need all the luck I can get right now! My A/C adaptor for my laptop (my only computer) died and I have 20 min. left on battery power - it could be a few days before I can post again. I'm bummed because it may mean not being able to complete all 10 challenges! Waaah!!!!! Anyway, I made this card in about five minutes in hopes of getting it in before tonight's deadline. I'm going to try to recharge my computer at a friend's house if our computers are compatible. They are the same brand, but different model years, so cross your fingers! Card base is real red. Stamps are SU's print pattern and Sincere Salutations and the mini cards are from Jolee's I think. Ribbon is May Arts. Card measures 3 x 3.

No comments: