Sunday, April 7, 2013

TCP Tuesday: Flowers

Hello and happy Sunday! This month's TCP Tuesday challenge is to make flowers the focal point of your card. I decided to create a background panel using all the little daisy stamps that came along with some of my favorite TCP stamps. I stamped the images, then colored them with Copic markers. I added a simple TCP sentiment on a banner with a button and seam binding to finish it off. It's also a small card, just 3.5 by 5 inches. I like that size for a change of pace. Plus, less coloring! :)

On a side note, I am among many bloggers and blog readers disappointed to hear that Google is ending its Google Reader service in a few months. (I'm also a fan of iGoogle, which is also going away!) I am trying out Feedly now. Would love to hear what you're using for a reader and if there are any tips or tricks for using Feedly. Thanks!

That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: MFT grape and licorice, Neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, button

No comments: