Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TCP TUESDAY

Hello and happy Tuesday! Seems fitting to share my card for this month's TCP Tuesday challenge toady. Alma came up with a good one - use just two layers, plus a base; just one patterned paper; and neutrals plus one color. I made mine trickier by limiting my stamp choices to Easter images, since I need to get those cards made. I went with a kraft base and coral as my color - I did use a few different shades (wink!) to color the image. I think the bun turned out pretty cute, though! I kept the embellishment pretty simple since the card design overall was pretty simple. Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: TCP
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Cardstock: kraft, neenah white, Echo Park Victoria Garden
Accessories: Nestabilities, TCP edge die, ribbon, button, twine, Stickles

1 comment:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Super Cute! This card is so bright and happy! Thank you for playing