Thursday, February 7, 2013

Birthday fluffles

A friend at work was having a birthday so I put together this card for her. She likes funky and modern stuff, so I chose this fun Bella Blvd paper for her. She's also as a cat person - she has three of them, including a crazy Bengal cat! - so I picked Fluffles out for her. The sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas. I'm trying to come up with some new layouts, so this is one of my new experiments. It's still a pretty clean and simple card, but I like it that way, and she seemed to, too! That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Fluffles, Stampendous; sentiment, The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and nautical blue, Copic markers
Cardstock: Neenah white, night of navy, pretty in pink, Bella Blvd dp
Accessories: Nestablities, MFT die, button, twine

No comments: