Monday, November 19, 2012

Blessings

Today starts a series of Thanksgiving-related cards. I made several this year using stamps from Taylored Expressions' Thankful set that debuted last year. The set has really beautiful fonts and sentiments. This card was for the recent Hope You Can Cling To challenges on Splitcoast; the challenge was to make a clean and simple card. Well that was pretty easy for me, since that is what I usually do! I recently acquired the Lily Bee Autumn Spice paper pad, and put it to use here. A very simple design, just  little stamping, a little ribbon and some pearls. I might have tied a knot or bow, but my piece of ribbon was a hair too short for that! Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento rich cocoa
Cardstock: PTI chocolate, SU vanilla, blue from Bazzill, DP from Lily Bee Autumn Spice
Accessories: pearls, ribbon