Saturday, April 7, 2012

Soft sky and yellow bunny

Are you all tired of the bunnies yet? Don't worry, tomorrow I have something different in store for you. But today, I have another bunny! This one is in soft sky with yellow patterned paper from Echo Park's Victoria Garden collection. That might be one of my favorite paper collections of all time, and sadly, it is almost gone! I also used some hand-dyed ribbon on this card. I took plain white seam binding and dripped Copic marker refill in BG10 over it, then squished it together to spread the color. The finished product has a nice variegated color which I really like. I will definitely try that again! Thanks for stopping by today. If you have a chance to hunt eggs this weekend, I hope they are full of something sweet!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Bunny Side Up, The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento, Copic markers
Cardstock: soft sky, neenah white, Echo Park Victoria Gardens
Accessories: nestabilities, ribbon, corner rounder, stickles

No comments: