Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dino birthday

I needed a quick guy birthday card the other day and the closest guy stamps to me was Dinomite by Theresa Momber for Gina K Designs. I love these fun dinosaurs - they are fun to color and offer lots of options. This particular dino is colored with Copics and paired with the mat stack 5 houndstooth stamp and coordinating dies from PTI. The green paper has a hint of pattern on it, which  I used the "party like you're going extinct" sentiment on the inside. The bone is an attempt to cover a little mistake; since it's a guy card, I think it worked!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Dinomite, Gina K Designs; Mat Stack 5, PTI
Ink: Pumpkin pie, Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Cardstock: Night of navy, neenah white, DCWV patterned paper
Accessories: Mat stack 5 dies, Nestabilities circle

No comments: