Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Many Thanks

Have I mentioned that I ran myself out of thank you cards? I had to make a few more so I could get all my holiday thank yous sent. I also had some new things to play with, so that helped influence this card. It was also inspired by this month's inspiration piece in the Dirty Dozen Gallery over at Splitcoast. The Dirty Dozen gallery is a private gallery of fabulous inspiration for members of the SCS fan club. It is one of the perks of membership, and it is a treat when it opens each month.
Back to the card; I kept it pretty clean and simple with just a few touches of turquoise to break up the black and white. The die is the new Queen of Hearts Cut Up die from The Cat's Pajamas. This is a great die because it actually is a two-in-one! The reverse cut is also just fabulous. I added a few bits of bling to highlight the scallops.
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin UP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Cardstock: tempting turquoise, basic black, neenah white
Accessories: nestabilities, TCP cutups die, bling, ribbon

No comments: