Sunday, September 18, 2011

Center step Christmas

Funky folds aren't usually my thing when it comes to card-making, but this fold might be an exception. I usually stick to the basics because I can get frustrated when I have to measure, cut, score and fold. Those skills are not my strength! But awhile back on Splitcoast there was a challenge to use the Center-Step fold for a card and I decided to give it a shot. It was much easier than I expected and I really, really like how the finished card turned out. I used Echo Park Merry Christmas papers and an image from Magenta. I happened to have some old Stampin Up ribbon in my stash that matched the paper very well, so I finished the card off with that.
Supplies:
Stamps: Magenta
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Chocolate chip, cranberry crisp, garden green, choice buttercream, Echo Park Merry Christmas
Supplies: ribbon, crystal effects

No comments: