Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brayered butterfly

Do you ever go through a color phase? Lately I've been picking up the purples quite a bit. I'm not sure exactly why, but I have loving the rich shades and having fun using them in different ways. Today's card is a one-layer, clean and simple design. I created a mask by using the opening created from cutting out a circle using Nestabilities dies, then brayered over the opening using a purple spectrum ink pad. The image was stamped in black archival ink and I added a touch of Stickles to the wings and trail for some sparkle. Rounded corners, a ribbon and some rhinestones finish off the design. 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Serenade spectrum pad, black archival ink
Cardstock: neenah white
Accessories: ribbon, corner chomper, stickles, rhinestones, Nestabilities

No comments: