Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Red, white and blue TESC141

I was feeling patriotic during my stamping session this weekend, and it continued with the latest Taylored Expressions sketch! I used Taylor's You're My Hero Stamps and paired them with the same Doodlebug paper from yesterday's card. My friend who is a former Creative Memories consultant recently gave me a bunch of star punches and I am having a great time putting them to use! I love that there are four sizes of stars that all layer together! I think I'll be shipping this card and a few others in my stash to Operation Write Home. They can put them to good use!
Supplies:
Stamps: You're My Hero, Taylored Expressions
Ink: real red, brilliant blue, Memento tuxedo black
Paper: neenah white, real red, brilliant blue, Doodlebug dp
Accessories: CM star punches, KI Memories gems, crimper

No comments: