Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lilac For You


I whipped up this little 4.25-inch square card to send along with a package recently. I had been working with some of this Lilac Avenue paper from Kaisercraft, so I started with a scrap of it and built the rest of the card around it. This is yet another card featuring Taylored Expressions' Much Appreciated stamps. This was a free set for kit customers last year and I am so glad I got one - I use it so much! I've been keeping things pretty simple with my crafting lately and this card is another example of that!

Supplies:

Stamps: Much Appreciated, Taylored Expressions

Ink: Kaisercraft amethyst and splice

Paper: vintage violet (retired SU), certainly celery (SU), choice snow white, Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue

Accessories: circle and scallop circle punches, pearl gems

No comments: