Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July

I was playing around with some Christmas goodies awhile back for a publication call that was all about Christmas, and I have a few projects to share. This is one that didn't get picked up, but I am happy I'll have it on hand for a nice little Christmas goody when the holidays come around. I think it will make a great stocking stuffer or gift for a friend or co-worker. The box is an altered altoid-style tin and the tags are made with Taylored Expressions' Tag You're It set and coordinating label die. I added some touches of stickles, glossy accents and pearls to add a bit of pizazz to each tag.
Stamps: Tag You're It
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, brilliance rocket red, Memento bahama blue, Copic markers
Paper: choice snow white cardstock, bazzil red
Accessories: label die, baker's twine, pearls, glossy accents, ricrac, eyelets

No comments: