Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend stamping

I had a great weekend of stamping this weekend, and it was long overdue! I sometimes forget how therapeutic it can be when I am stressed! I found a lot of inspiration around the web, too, which helped fuel my crafty weekend. This card was in inspired by this week's Fall-to-layout on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. It was also inspired by one of the mini VSN challenges on Splitcoast - the theme this round is Pirate Party and the challenge called for using fabric (like a sail) on your card. I just happen to have some American Crafts Dear Lizzy paper in my stash, so I used some dies to cut out fabric flowers. The white base layer was also scored with lots of tiny lines using my Martha Stewart score board.
Thanks for stopping by! Here's to another great week - let's hope it includes lots and lots of stamping!
Supplies:
Stamps: Much Appreciated, Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento London Fog
Paper: pretty in pink, barely banana, choice snow white, American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Accessories: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies, Martha Stewart score board

No comments: