Monday, April 18, 2011

Gray and yellow appreciaton

So I took a little spring blog break the last couple of weeks so I could actually spend some time enjoying spring. Some friends and family have been in the area, so I took some time off crafting to hang out with them and play! But I am back now and have been crafting up a storm the last few days, so hopefully it won't be so quiet around here anymore!
Today's card is for the lastest Taylored Expressons sketch challenge. I've been seeing a lot of yellow and gray around lately, so I thought I would put it into a card! I took a few liberties with the sketch, but I think you can still get the idea. The card is pretty simple, as most of mine are, but I like how it turned out.
Supplies:
Stamps: Much Appreciated - Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento dandelion and london fog
Paper: yoyo yellow, basic gray, choice white
Accessories: Cuttlebug, corner rounder, pearls, button, twine

No comments: