Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stamper's gift set

As a hostess for the recent Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoast, I had the chance to be in a secret sister swap with the other hostesses. It's always fun picking out goodies for another stamper and I love assembling the little package. This round, I took inspiration from our theme, "You Make My Heart Sing," and put together a package inspired by shades of pink and the "Be Mine" collection of papers from Echo Park. I also used some floral and sentiment stamps from Hero Arts. The matching card is seen above!
And here's the package. I decorated a test tube and filled it with M&Ms, decorated a mini paint can and filled it with buttons, and put together a pretty package of pink ribbons. I also altered a journal from the Michael's $1 spot and decorated a matching gift bag. Along with these things, I added a rolled rose die set from My Favorite Things and some bling I picked up at Michael's. I think it turned out to be a nice little package!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Michael's $1 spot, Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, melon mambo, pink pirouette
Paper: Melon mambo, pink pirouette, basic gray, Be Mine from Echo Park Paper
Accessories: bling, ribbon, stickers from Echo Park Paper Be Mine Collection, punches

1 comment:

Corie said...

WOW look at all that beautiful stuff!!

I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger

Big smiles,
Corie