Friday, January 21, 2011

It's time to get inky!

Tonight is the night! It's a mini Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoast! I'm a hostess for this round of VSN, though my challenge won't come until the main event in February. But I want to invite you all to come play along with us tonight starting at 6 p.m. Eastern. You can find all the details in the VSN forum. The snippet above is one of the sample cards I made for tonight's challenges. These are fun, fast challenges that are great for building up your stash, sparking your stamping mojo and just having fun with other stamping addicts! Hope to see you there!

Also, on another note - thanks to all who stopped by during the Taylored Expressions blog hop the other day. I was so flattered to find that Taylor used my card in her newsletter yesterday! Thanks Taylor! I can't wait for next month's hop.

No comments: