Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fall to snowflakes

This card was inspired by a fall-to layout from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog awhile back. I think it was sketch #117. It took me a few days to get the card made, then even longer to get it photographed and on the blog. What can I say - it's a busy time of year! The stamp is by Unity and was the freebie with purchase of Papercrafts magazine awhile back. To make the snowflakes, I used shades of blue Ranger alcohol inks to color a piece of thin aluminum, then used a Taylored Expressions snowflake die to cut them out. I added a touch of bling for a little more sparkle, as well.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity
Ink: tempting turquoise
Paper: choice snow white, tempting turquoise
Accessories: Taylored Expressions die, bling, alcohol inks, aluminum, Martha Stewart border punch, silver cord

No comments: