Friday, December 17, 2010

Fa la la challenge

Splitcoast is having a fun little challenge for members of the Fan Club right now, so I decided to play along! This should be my last holiday card of this year, unless I make some winter cards in January as thank yous or something! This month's Splitcoast fan club theme is all about music, and the challenge called for using the central theme in some way on your card. I had a scrap of this fun music paper on my desk, so I started with that! I also had the red and white scraps on my desk, and this tree image was nearby, too. The holly strip down the side is from the same Echo Park Paper collection, Merry Christmas, as the music paper. If I haven't mentioned it lately, I'm a huge Echo Park fan. I am dying to get my hands on their new Valentine's line - it's pink and black and totally fabulous. (sorry for the tangent there!) Anyway, I kept the card simple because it was about midnight last night when I started stamping; it only took me a few minutes to pull it all together and get it photographed!
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Stampin UP
Ink: Garden green
Paper: real red, shimmery vanilla, Echo Park Merry Christmas
Accessories: scallop punch, stickers, red gems

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

An elegant and charming Christmas card. Love it's sophisticated look.