Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CAS Christmas

Hi all! I hope those of you who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas. I'm still recovering from the holiday, so I haven't hit the craft table for awhile, but I do have a few more holiday projects to share over the next few days. I had to save a few things until after the recipients had gotten them! I also have a few more cards to share. I never did settle on a single design to mass produce, but I managed to make about 50 cards anyway. I made about a dozen of this one, a super clean and simple card with some fun details, including the button, twine and embossing!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: real red
Paper: green galore,real red, shimmery white
Accessories: baker's twine, buttons from Doodlebug and Basic Grey/Sizzix embossing folder

No comments: