Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I'm giving thanks for so many things - my family, my job, my freedom, my love of crafting, and I'm also giving thanks for all of you - my papercrafting family! I hope if you're celebrating today, you are in the company of those you love and enjoying all the best of the holiday - family, friends, food and fun!
Now to the card - this is yet another concoction featuring Cornish Heritage Farms stamps and supplies from the October Key Ingredients kit. I added another layer of nestability in blue to add some pop to the image. Otherwise, it's a pretty simple design!
Supplies:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: more mustard, pumpkin pie, really rust, Memento rich cocoa
Paper: bazzill, choice buttercream, Apple Cider dp
Accessories: button, linen thread, ribbon, nestabilities

No comments: