Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Falling fabric leaves


Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? I'm spending the holiday with some of my favorite cousins, and I'm in charge of appetizers. I'm making a dip, some bite-sized veggie salads, and we'll also have brie and crackers, and probably a few other things, too! I have to pick up the last of my ingredients tonight on my way home from work, and tomorrow night will be prep night!

Now on to today's card. While I was working on my fall cards , I discovered in my stash a bit of SEI fabric paper that matched perfectly with the other papers and colors I was working with. I punched out a few leaves from the fabric paper for this card. I love the additional texture the fabric adds, and they punched out beautifully! The rest of the supplies are from the Taylored Expressions October Key Ingredients kit. I really got a lot of mileage out of that one!
Supplies:
Paper: bazzill, choice buttercream, Imaginisce Apple Cider dp, SEI fabric paper
Accessories: Creative Memories leaf punch, ribbon, corner rounder, button, linen thread

No comments: