Monday, October 4, 2010

Perfect pleats

This is another card I made for the World Cardmaking Day challenges on Ellen Hutson's classroom blog. This particular challenge called for using pleats on your card. Last weekend I picked up this fantastic pleated satin ribbon at an LSS, so I knew I had to use it on a card. I paired the ribbon with some grosgrain, an image from Stampendous and some nesties. The image was colored with Copics (I've acquired many of my Copics and accessories from Ellen!) The patterned paper is more Dasher from Basic Grey, which I am trying desperately to use up this year!
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: soft sky, always artichoke, Basic Grey Dasher, choice buttercream
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon

No comments: