Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bunnies in the grass

Today's card is another for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive on Splitcoast. After taking much of September off from stamping, I have really made up for it this month. It has felt really good to get back into my stamping groove! The challenge behind this card was to take inspiration from somewhere you walk. I regularly take walks around my apartment complex - sometimes just to and from the mailboxes and sometimes around the whole complex! The complex is next to an undeveloped field and backs up to an overgrown wash, which provide a haven for wildlife, especially bunnies! We have a lot of adorable brown bunnies that make their home in the brush and lawns of our complex and nearby. I love spotting them when I'm on my walks - they just make me smile!
Supplies:
Stamps: Bunnies (I think they are from Magenta)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Wild wasabi, creamy caramel, real red, kraft prints dp
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearls, Martha Stewart grass punch

No comments: