Friday, August 6, 2010

Tape it up! Res-Q #57

Happy Friday, everyone! Today I'm hosting the Res-Q Challenge over on the Res-Q Challenge blog. This week's challenge is all about tape. Check out the details HERE! I hope you'll consider joining me and playing along this weekend. I need some ideas for using my tape. For my card, I used tape two ways - I used decorative Pink Paislee tape behind my image, and I also used red line sticky tape on the right side of the card to adhere a strip of glitter down the side. I was hoping it would provide some balance to the card, but after I did it, I wish I hadn't! Sometimes more isn't more, you know? I'm sharing it anyway, because it does provide an idea for using tape. :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: rose red
Paper: rose red, whisper white, kraft
Accesories: art institute glitter, Pink Paislee tape, ribbon, distressing edge