Monday, August 9, 2010

Peaceful bird

I do believe this is my very last Dare to Get Dirty card from the 2010 event! I made a total of 16 projects incorporating 33 challenges. My card stash got a big boost, too! So much so that I'm taking a little stamping break and trying to catch up on my scrapbooking! Don't worry, I still have more cards to share here, too. And I might even share some scrap pages soon. :)
This card incorporated a couple of Dare to Get Dirty challenges - one for tone-on-tone stamping and one requiring a winged image. I love this little dove from Stampendous and I figured it's never too early to get started on holiday cards! I think have about a dozen done, out of 60-70 I will need this year. This card also continues my infatuation with sparkly fluff. I outlined the embossed edge of the nestie shape with sparkly fluff, and also added a line of it under the image using red line sticky tape. The rest of the card is pretty simple!
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous, SU snowflake
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers, cool caribbean
Paper: soft sky, neenah white
Accessories: sparkly fluff, American Crafts ribbon, nestabilities

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

This is sooooooo pretty! Absolutely love it! :)