Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Serigraph in pink

Somehow I forgot to share this card I made for VSN a couple of weeks ago! I am making some cards to sell (at least I hope someone buys them!) at the upcoming Relay For Life fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Where I can, I'm using challenges to help get those cards made! This VSN challenge called for using the serigraph technique, which involves brayering several shades of color over embossed images. This was my first attempt, and my darkest color covered up much of the design -oops! But it was still a fun one and I like the finished product.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes Fight Like a Girl; SU Darling dots
Ink: melon mambo, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, versamark
Accessories: embossing powder, brayer, ribbon, prima, rhinestone

No comments: