Sunday, May 9, 2010

Catching up

Hope all of you moms are having a great day. I will be calling mine later; she got a card and gift in the mail earlier this week! I'm a little behind in my blogging, which is probably good since I also haven't had much stamping time! This card was made for last week's Fall to layout sketch on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. I'm really loving these sketches lately. I hope to play along with this week's sketch later today. I recently acquired these delightful stamps from Our Craft Lounge and I was playing with them and some scraps of DP to make this card. I actually stamped four image panels, and would you believe the fourth one I colored was my favorite! I will use the others, too, but this one was the best. The clouds are covered with Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge. I guess practice does make perfect!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sunshine Cheer - Our Craft Lounge
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Yoyo yellow (SU), neenah white, My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Accessories: gingham ribbon, sparkly fluff from OCL

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is such a happy card -- so adorable!!