Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another VSN card

Here's another card I made last night for Virtual Stamp Night. The event continues today, but sadly I have to work this evening so I won't be able to play along! :( This card was for a color challenge to use so saffron, cameo coral and kraft. Since the theme this round is May Showers, so I thought this image would be appropriate! I colored her raincoat with Copics and paper-pieced the umbrella and boots. I've been trying to use up this saffron prints dp, and it's finally almost gone! I finished the card with a button/ribbon/linen thread treatment. There's a spot for the sentiment but I haven't decided what the card will get used for yet, so I left it off.
Supplies:
Stamps: My Umbrella Pure Innocence - My Favorite Things
Ink: Memento rich cocoa, Copic markers
Paper: Kraft, cameo coral, neenah white, so saffron prints dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, Prima flower, My Mind's Eye button, linen thread

No comments: