Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rockin Sketch 276

I made this for the sketch challenge on SCS a few days ago. I had just received my new You're My Hero stamps and card kit from Taylored Expressions and they seemed like a good fit for this sketch. I inked the large splotch stamp with a combination of kiwi kiss, ballet blue and melon mambo inks and stamped it repeatedly. Then I stamped the guitar guy over the top. The rest is pretty straightforward!
Supplies:
Stamps: You're My Hero, Taylored Expressions
Ink: Melon mambo, kiwi kiss, ballet blue, Memento tuxedo black
Paper: TE card kit
Accessories: sparkly brads from MME, star tag from TE card kit

3 comments:

jjcreations said...

You've really rocked this card. If these sets stay in the next catalogue I'm going to get them.

Unknown said...

What an awesome card! I really love the image on the DP...great idea!!

Beate said...

What a fun card! Congratulations on being the featured stamper on Splitcoast today!

Hugs and smiles