Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Retro Gray CC267

Have I mentioned lately that I've become obsessed with basic gray cardstock? If what you see in stores is any indication, gray is trendy right now and it sure is influencing my cardmaking! When I saw that this week's color challenge on Splitcoast included gray, I knew I'd be playing along! The combination this week was basic gray, sage shadow and apricot appeal. I found a piece of Basic Grey Two Scoops designer paper in my stash that was a good match for the combination, so I used it to paper-piece my favorite dress from Gina K's Retro Boutique set. I also pulled out my new rectangle scallop nestabilities - I don't know how I managed to go this long without a set of these. I love them! Even better - I got them on sale 40 percent off at JoAnn's! Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Retro Boutique, Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: basic gray, sage shadow, apricot appeal, neenah white, Basic Grey Two Scoops DP
Accessories: ticket punch, Studio G rhinestones, Cuttlebug swiss dots folder, Nestabilities, flower embellies (unknown), gray taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!
I love BG, too, but haven't bought any new DP in such a long time. :(