Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things you find in the junk mail

I was flipping through my junk mail the other day when I spotted this bedding ensemble in the Bed Bath and Beyond ad. I thought it would make great inspiration for a card! I know the ad is a bit hard to see in the photo; you can click on the photo to see it bigger if you like! Anyway, in keeping with my recent love of all things gray, I made a card inspired by the gray/orchid bedding combo. The leaf prints from Unity's Gratitude=Joy set were a great match for the images in the bedding. I stamped them once, then stamped again to get the lighter shades. This is a pretty clean and simple card, but I really like how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: gratitude=joy from Unity
Ink: basic gray (SU), amethyst (Kaisercraft)
Paper: basic gray, whisper white, orchid from Coredinations
Accessories: Cuttlebug, corner rounder, Queen and Co. pearls

2 comments:

Rene S said...

I love it! The color combination is wonderful

Lee said...

Wow!!! That is so elegant!!! Hmmm...I better look at my junkmail now before I throw it out! LOL