Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sparkly Easter

Here's another Easter card I made over the VSN weekend. This might be my favorite card of this round of VSN. I have been watching for the perfect new Easter stamps but I haven't had any luck finding anything better than the ones I already have. So I pulled out Hello Spring, an ancient and long-retired Stampin Up set that remains one of my all-time faves, and put it to use for my pal Lee's challenge. She asked us to glitter our image for her challenge. I love covering my entire image in iridescent ice embossing powder - it adds such a fantastic sparkly effect! So that's what I did with these three images. I wish there weren't so much white space to the left of the sentiment, but otherwise, I love how this card turned out.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Spring, All Holidays
Ink: Certainly celery, Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: certainly celery, whisper white, neenah white, celery prints dp
Accessories: cuttelbug, scallop circle punch, Nestabilities, EK Success punch, embossing powder

No comments: