Monday, March 22, 2010

Res-Q 37

I kind of fell out of the stamping/blogging groove the last couple of weeks, but there's nothing like the threat of a deadline to get me going again! Easter cards really need to go out this weekend or Monday, and I still have several more to make, so I thought I best get busy. Tonight's card was inspired by this week's challenge on the Res-Q blog. Jean issued a color challenge of apricot appeal, certainly celery, regal rose and tempting turquoise, inspired in part by tulips. You can see all the details and play along HERE. This is what I came up with. Looking at the finished card, I kind of wish I had used a turquoise card base instead of the rose - there might be a little too much pink here! The eggs have a touch of sparkle from a Spica glitter pen and the bunny's got a fluffy tail for a little texture.
Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Spring, All Holidays
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: apricot appeal, regal rose, certainly celery, tempting turquoise, whisper white, neenah white
Accessories: cuttlebug, scallop circle punch, nestabilities, white pompom, Copic spica glitter pen

5 comments:

Karen H. said...

This is adorable! Glad to see you posting again :)

Jean Cross said...

Great, great card, Mish. I like the balance of colors you used and the images are perfect! Thanks for playing with me on the RESQ!

Denise said...

awesome! I love the images that you colored perfectly and the scalloped circles look so great! Thanks for playing again!

Rene said...

Cute--love the bunny tail!

jjcreations said...

This is super cute. I like those three little images - and the bunny's tail is a great addition.