Sunday, February 28, 2010

VSN Snow and Sky

This is another card I made for this weekend's VSN over on Splitcoast. The challenge was a color challenge using the snow and sky (white and blue) of Canada as inspiration. I added some basic gray, as well. And while my card doesn't depict snow, it does have some rain in it! I love this image from My Favorite Things' Pure Innocence line. I'd love to add a couple more of these images to my collection, but my favorites always seem to be sold out! She was colored with Copics and I added some highlights to the rain drops as well as some Spica clear glitter pen for a little sparkle.
Supplies:
Stamps: My Umbrella, Pure Innocence from MFT
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: ballet blue, basic gray, neenah white
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nestabilities, ribbon, dew drops, scallop edge punch

No comments: