Monday, February 8, 2010

Purple princesses

Well, the countdown is on - Valentine's Day is just a few days away and I still have more stamping to do before it arrives! These are a couple of princess cards I whipped up yesterday. The cards are 4-bar sized, I think that is 3.5 by 5 inches. I have a ton of envelopes that size so I thought this was as good a time as any to use them up. Even better, I had some scraps of purple papers that were the perfect fit. The princess image is from Lizzie Anne Designs; it's part of the Sixlets set A Little Love. I colored the princesses with Copic markers, added some sparkle with Spica glitter pens on the hearts and crowns, and layered them on embossed papers. Ribbon and bling finish off these little cards.
Supplies:
Stamps: A little love, Lizzie Anne Designs
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Lovely lilac, lavendar lace, elegant eggplant, neenah white, Making Memories white heart embossed
Accessories: ribbon, Kaisercraft and MAMBI rhinestones, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug and embossing folder

1 comment:

Lee said...

Those are so sweet!!