Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cheers for the TESC100!

I always enjoy Taylor's Friday sketch challenge, and wanted to be sure to play along this week for her 100th! This is such a fun sketch and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to ink up my TE Chillax stamps for the first time! I paired the margarita with shimmery patterned papers from KI Memories and more shimmery "Shimmer Couture" papers from Amuse. The image was colored with Copic markers and I added some subtle shimmer to the drink and the sentiment with a Spica glitter pen. Then I added a touch of Stickles around the rim of the glass for "salt." Thanks for a super fun challenge, Taylor, and Happy 100th!
Supplies:
Stamps: Chillax, TE
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Neenah white, Amuse shimmer couture, KI Memories dp
Accessories: Nestabilities, stickles, MAMBI rhinestones, Spica glitter pen, Cuttlebug embossing folder

2 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Very cute, now I feel like a cocktail!!

Alice said...

cheery colors! very sweet card!!