Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All white!

The CHA Super Show must've given me a creative boost. I'm on a stampin' roll right now! My pal Pattyb challenged me to make an all white card over the weekend. Talk about a challenge! I figured if I couldn't use color, I'd have to use texture. I pulled out some neenah white cardstock for the base and to layer under the sentiment panel and used Amuse Shimmer Couture white (it's a truer white than SU shimmery white) as my top layers. I used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder, then heat embossed the rose from Fifth Avenue Floral and the sentiment from Sincere Salutations using pretty pearls EP. On the sentiment panel, I painted inside the roses with some Ranger pretty pearls in white to add a little more definition. It looks better in real life! I finished the card off with some pearls and ribbon. Thanks for the challenge, Patty!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sincere Salutations
Ink: versamark
Paper: neenah white, Amuse Shimmer Couture
Accessories: embossing folder, embossing powder, ticket punch, ribbon, pearls, perfect pearls

3 comments:

Corie said...

Just so stunning and elegant -- absolutely PERFECT

Jean Cross said...

Beautiful cards, Michelle. You are just creating and creating. Keep it up. I'll just keep looking and looking!

Lee said...

Oh that is absolutely STUNNING Mish!!!! I adore white on white!!!