Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Peace in the New Year

I'm still recovering from the holidays and trying to get back in the swing of things at home and at work. At the same time, I've taken on some ambitious goals in the New Year - I'm reorganizing my house, including my craft stuff and space, in the hopes of getting more crafting done, and also trying to eat better and get more exercise. But that hasn't left me much time for creating! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time. I have lots of new stuff to play with and I have a scrapbook project I'm eager to tackle.
I did have a chance to play a little over the weekend. I made this simple holiday/winter card using a new stamp from Stampendous. Isn't that little bird so sweet? I paired the bird with a piece of Dasher dp from Basic Grey. I also spritzed the image with Smooch spritz for some shimmer.
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: old olive, neenah white, Dasher dp
Accessories: Smooch spritz, ribbon

1 comment:

Corie said...

Ahhhhh this is too cute