Monday, December 21, 2009

Warm woolen mittens

I was trying to use up scraps of stuff on my stamp table when I made this card. My friend Karolyn, aka garkarlon on SCS, stamped me some images of these cute Karen Lockhart images. They were colored and ready to go for the longest time, and then I found these scraps of Paper Salon paper to go with them. I added stickles to the mitten cuffs for bling, then added rhinestones to the snowflake centers on the paper for more bling. I finished the card with this sentiment from Savvy stamps.
Supplies:
Stamps: Karen Lockhart, Savvy
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Paper: Soft sky, Paper Salon, pink pirouette
Accessories: rhinestones, circle punches, stickles

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

What a pretty card! I *love* the colors you used, and the pp is soooo totally cute!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So freakin' cute, Mish! The colors and that DP are amazing together. Yummmmmm! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the Elvis Christmas card - you ROCK Michelle Lane!! I adore that darling card! I may get cards out after Christmas . . . but don't hold your breath. LOL Thank you for thinking of me. Merry Christmas sweet girl!