Thursday, October 29, 2009

A little ghost

Halloween is getting closer so I figure I ought to post the last of my Halloween cards! I am determined to use up this designer paper with this year's batch of cards, but I was getting tired of using the same images, so I switched it up on this card. I thought I would work with the pumpkins in the designer paper, so I picked out this image from SU's Booglie Eyes to go with the paper. I went with this layout primarily to avoid covering up the pumpkins too much!
Supplies:
Stamps: Booglie Eyes, SU; Rosie's Roadshow sentiment
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copic markers
Paper: Elegant eggplant, tangerine tango, basic black, neenah white, Pinecone Press dp
Accessories: Square punches, word window punch

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is boootiful! :)

~ j said...

adorable! i love that set and i am always happy to see such cute cards made with it :)