Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trashy Tuesday #6

It's taken me all week to get this week's Trashy Tuesday challenge done! This week's challenge was inspired by Oscar the Grouch's favorite song. Jacqueline asked us to take inspiration from the lyrics. I used the chorus as my guide:
Oh, I love trash!
Anything dirty or dingy or dusty
Anything ragged or rotten or rusty
Yes, I love trash
My card uses really rust ink and cardstock, ragged edges, lots of sponging for a "dirty" look, crumpled designer paper and an overall distressed look. You can see the complete challenge, and play along HERE. Along with the distressing, I used rock and roll on main image, inking first in mustard and then rolling in really rust.
Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy daisy
Ink: really rust, more mustard, chocolate chip
Paper: really rust, chocolate chip, vanilla, more mustard, mustard prints dp
Accessories: twill, sponges, Tonic edge distresser


5 comments:

Denise said...

This is awesome Mish...love your rusty old colors and distressing!

Jacq said...

Beautiful job Michelle...even if it IS ragged and rusdy. I like the look of the crumpled paper in the background. Great job.

Jacq said...

Oops...I meant to write ragged and rusTy (not rudsy).

JoAnn (sarahzoe) said...

Love it, Michelle. Yup, we were on the same wave length for this one. ragged and rusty. Hope that doesn't say anything bad about us.:)

jjcreations said...

Very nice - I love all the distressing.