Monday, June 1, 2009

Res-Q #11: Bugs and blooms

Happy Monday! It's time for another Res-Q Challenge. I've missed the last couple of weeks with vacation and other crazy life stuff, but I'm hoping to get back on track this week. Today's challenge was brought to us by JoAnn/aka SarahZoe on SCS. The theme for June is "Gettin' Buggy" so JoAnn's challenge calls for using bugs and flowers on your card. You can see all the details, and play along, right HERE.
I haven't stamped for awhile and my mojo has been largely absent, so I went for a simple card here. I used SU's hostess set, Darling Dots, which has both this flower and this ladybug image in it. I punched the images with some Creative Memories punches, cuttlebugged part of the background and added a sentiment, some ribbons and some Stickles for bling. Sweet and simple!
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling dots, short and sweet
Ink: yoyo yellow, real red, memento tuxedo black
Paper: basic black, whisper white, yoyo yellow, real red
Accessories: CM punches, Cuttlebug swiss dots, stickles, ribbon

3 comments:

JoAnn (sarahzoe) said...

Love it, Michelle. The bugs and flowers are cutie patootie and that CM punch is awesome. Let us know when to send more cards to Sunny.

Denise said...

dude, I am lovin' that punch! Super cute and summery! Great job!

Jean Cross said...

I am loving that punch, too, Mish and the simple layout of this card really is attractive. Well done, missy!