Thursday, May 21, 2009

Inspired wedding

I'm headed out of town for a few days, with limited computer access and no stamp time. But I'm scheduling some posts to run while I'm gone, so hopefully you won't miss me too much! I had a chance over the weekend to make several cards for VSN over at Splitcoast, so I'll be sharing them over the next few days.
This is my card for Diane's challenge. She provided an inspiration picture of a wedding cake and also asked us to use a knot on our cards. I used three ribbon knots, and was inspired by the cake's colors, the rounded edges, the dots and the overall delicate feel.
I stamped the flower image in white craft ink and then embossed it with white EP. Thanks for a great challenge Diane!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Colorbox white craft
Paper: Soft sky, white
Accessories: ribbon, cuttlebug swiss dots, corner rounder, embossing powder, Kaisercraft pearls

No comments: