Monday, May 25, 2009

Dream

Well, vacation is almost over, which is good, since I think I am running out of un-published cards in my stash! This is my card for Sara's VSN challenge "Hitting the tables." Sara asked us to make a card using only red, black and white. This is one of my favorite color combinations! This Kaisercraft DP is one of my favorites and perfect for the challenge. I used Unity's gratitude=joy set, adding primas to the flower stem for some dimension.I finished the card with some layered die-cut tags, ribbon and pearls.
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Paper: basic black, whisper white, Kaisercraft Dp
Accessories: Cuttlebug die cuts, ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, Primas

1 comment:

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

Beautiful Michelle! I love the DP - very striking. Love the added primas to the stem!