Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lee's sketch, inspired

I still had all my supplies out from my last card for the res-q challenge (see the challenge here: http://resqchallenge.blogspot.com/) So I used those supplies as the starting point for this card.. The card uses a sketch by Lee aka luvlee, who made a sketch for some of us VSN alums who have been challenging one another to jump-start our mojo. This one will be an Easter card. I wish the pattern on the designer paper was a little closer together, it kind of gets lost in this design. I colored the image with Copics then went over the flowers and bird with a spica clear glitter pen. Thanks for a great sketch, Lee!
Supplies:
Stamps: Flower for all seasons
Ink: memento tuxedo black, copic markers
Paper: pixie pink, pink pirhouette, soft sky, neenah classic crest white, Creative Imaginations dp
Accessories: ticket punch, ribbon, nesties, Cuttlebug swiss dots

3 comments:

~ j said...

this is beautiful. the stamp matches your papers perfectly! great card :)

jjcreations said...

Very pretty. Love the dainty flowers on the paper.

Lee said...

Oh I love your sketch with the label nesties!!! Gorgeous sweet flowers too!